seToolbelt's Resource Competitions--Win cash for your resources!
Congratulations to Megan Setchell and Teach A Man To Fish for submitting the winning resource!
Our competitions solicit original, unpublished resources to add to our library of tools. We are looking for innovative, practical, real-life responses to the challenges that arise in social enterprises and want to make these original tools available to the wider community of social entrepreneurs. The latest winner is:
Our judges review resource submissions and select the winner based on:
- Creativity and innovation
- Utility to other organizations
- Capacity for customization by other organizations
- Grassroots development/field practicality
Check out some winners from our previous competitions below, and check back frequently for details on our next competition:
- Board Member Commitment Letter - Submitted by Becky Brun and the Gorge Owned Business Network
- Cycle Salvation Case Study - Submitted by Jessica Lax and the Collaborative for Innovative Social Enterprise Development
- Simplified Strategic Planning Process - Submitted by Marilyn L. Donnellan of Nonprofit Management Services, LLC